Registration begins Wednesday May 2, 2018 & ends by Friday August 17, 2018. Registration fee could be paid at the conference venue a day before or the day of the conference
To register click here
The West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement (WACCI), College of Basic and Applied Sciences, in partnership with the School of Agriculture, University of Ghana welcomes your abstract submissions for oral papers and posters. Early submission by May 31 will attract a discount of 20%. Abstracts will be compiled and made available to participants in a book of abstracts.
- To submit an abstract, you must first register for the Conference. Click here to register
- A title (12 – 13 words formatted in Title Case, not UPPERCASE)
- A clear and concise abstract of no more than 300 words or less in English
- A list of all authors using their preferred abbreviations, as well as each author’s full name
- Institution affiliations for each author
- Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted
Oral presentations will have 15-minute time slots and be clustered by theme into sessions.
Poster presentation provides an interactive forum for authors to discuss their work.
Once you submit your abstract, you should receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please contact conference team (email@example.com).
For enquiries and assistance, please notify our conference team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Presentations may focus on any of the topics listed below:
Crop Breeding & Genomics
Tree Crops Improvement & value chains
Seeds & postharvest Management Systems
Nutrition Security & Food Safety
Modern Biotechnologies for Crop Improvment